cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Julio Arias <julio.ar...@rbxglobal.com>
Subject Re: Anybody know when CXF go to stable
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 05:24:54 GMT
Hi Pablo -

Again as Dan said the incubator status doesn't have to do with code
quality, version 2.0.1 is a stable production release, as a matter of
fact I use this in two production projects at my company.

On Aug 18, 2007, at 10:53 PM, Pablo Nicolás Baratto García wrote:

> any teory abaut when go out incubarot? to stable production
> release? :D
>
> thanks for patient!
>
> On 8/19/07, Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
>> 2.0.1 *is* a final release. Being inside the Incubator has nothing
>> to do
>> with release quality.
>>
>> On 8/18/07, Pablo Nicolás Baratto García <pablo.baratto@unlix.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> i evaluate 2.0.1 last week, it fine
>>>
>>> but are tere any timeline for final release?
>>> about 6 months to final release or aby time near?
>>>
>>> THANKS!

>>> we
>>> process

>>> your

>>> incubator

>>> --
>>> Atte:
>>> Pablo Nicolás Baratto García
>>> Licenciado en Informatica
>>>

>> --
>> Dan Diephouse
>> Envoi Solutions
>> http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog
>>

> --
> Atte:
> Pablo Nicolás Baratto García
> Licenciado en Informatica

Julio Arias
Java Developer
Roundbox Global : enterprise : technology : genius
Avenida 11 y Calle 7-9, Barrio Amón, San Jose, Costa Rica
tel: 404.567.5000 ext. 2001 | cell: 011) 506.849.5981
email: julio.arias@rbxglobal.com | www.rbxglobal.com