cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: xml binding issue?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:59:34 GMT
Dan, what does your server side code look like? This seems to be a problem with bared service
on the server side. When the style is bared, the DocLiteralInInterceptor will try to match
the element read from stax with the MessagePartInfo from schema. In your case, the incoming
element's localname is "text", not sure about the MessagePartInfo in schema, this depends
on ur server is a code-first or wsdl-first. Say, if your server is code-first, and you set
it to wrapped, then there will be a mis-match.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387