cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Do a 2.0.2 release next week?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:45:46 GMT
On 8/27/07, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> We've fixed a lot more critical issues on trunk that I think warrant a
> 2.0.2 release.   A couple issues are really critical in that they are
> complete blockers.    I was thinking of doing a 2.0.2 build from trunk
> sometime next week.   Thus, I have a couple questions:

+1 to a 2.0.2 release!

1) What work do people have outstanding that would be good to get into
> the 2.0.2 release?

Just what I've entered into JIRA so far. I just fixed the <schemaLocations>
bug. Others may have more...

2) Is there anything on trunk that should NOT go into a 2.0.2 release?
> I know we haven't yet updated poms and stuff for JAX-WS 2.1/JAXB 2.1 so
> none of that is an issue yet.   However, I know there were some
> policy/feature things that I'm not familiar enough with to know what
> kind of issues they would cause.

I'm going to be taking a look at the policy stuff tomorrow to see if its
stable enough to bring into a 2.0.2 release.  This is the only thing that
I've seen though, but I have been out of the loop for the last two weeks, so
I may have missed something.

- Dan