cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Anybody know when CXF go to stable
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 03:35:47 GMT
The incubator status has nothing to do with the stability. It just means we
are not officially a full fledged apache project yet - we are in the process
though. The main concern is attracting a diverse set of committers.

We have have a 2.0.1 release out which I would suggest you evaluate for your
project.

Cheers,
- Dan

--