cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: APP & CXF [was Re: 2.1 thoughts......]
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 15:07:57 GMT
Personally, I don't really want to write an APP implementation from scratch,
so I would recommend that we look at making it easy to hook in Abdera and
build off that. James Snell recently did some annotation work:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-abdera-dev/200708.mbox/browser

I mentioned the JPA/JAXB idea there, but not sure that it picked up any
steam. :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse