cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Graduating.....
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:52:09 GMT
I also chatted with Dan about advertising better the various
ways to *test* CXF, even if you aren't *using* it. There are
many developers who like to plug holes, improve efficiency
and even add features, even if they don't really use the
codebase all that much. But for that to happen, there
needs to be good, active and well-documented testing
options for them (they won't see that they broke stuff since
they don't run the code, at least not significantly)...