cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Balaji Ravi" <balajimr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduating.....
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:01:38 GMT
The developers will not come to cxf, it is with the collaboration with
different projects that we can invite other developers.

We need to look externally to other projects as well as internally within
our project.

External:
What are the projects currently using cxf? Can we ask the developers in this
project to participate in the design aspect of cxf? Are there more projects
that are potential users of cxf?

Internal:
Can we publish to other projects some of the feature list that we want to
finish with cxf? Can we go actively look at the features of other projects?
Maybe we can use the features developed in other projects and integrate with
cxf better yet ask other developers to contribute in that way.

It is not just the JIRA that we should focus on. We should cross-pollinate
design ideas with other projects.

- Balaji