cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Using catalog.cat files
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:10:28 GMT
Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can someone please explain me how and when catalog.cat files availbale for every module
are used ?

I have no idea about anything catalog related...
> Another question : a validation can be disabled through the configuration, where's the
code which interacts with the Spring validation layer (to disable the validation, for ex ?).

> What would be nice is to tell this validation layer to use catalog.cat files somehow,
perhaps implement a schema resolver Spring will use and which will refer to catalog.cat files
as the source of information and then simplify the configuration significantly by removing
xsi:location and xsi ns declaration and still do the validation...

The Spring ApplicationContext is responsible for validaiton. See
BusApplicationContext.initBeanDefinitionReader for more details.
Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse