cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Chen <alex.c...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Need to run a "mvn clean" before "mvn install"?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 02:33:53 GMT
Hi Glen,

IMHO:
- for a fresh new checkout working copy : "mvn install" is enough
- for a checkout working copy used for some days: it should be "mvn
clean" && "svn update" && "mvn install", because in some scenarios there
has custom "clean" process in pom.xml, i.e. the outputs of maven doesn't
always locate in target directory, so you need clean it before updating.

Cheers,
--Alex