cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Do a 2.0.2 release next week?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:20:30 GMT
+1 for 2.0.2 release.

I know James Mao is looking into JAX-WS 2.1/JAXB 2.1 stuff, I guess any 
pending commits related to those stuff will wait 2.0.2 release is cut.

Cheers,
Bo

Daniel Kulp wrote:
> We've fixed a lot more critical issues on trunk that I think warrant a 
> 2.0.2 release.   A couple issues are really critical in that they are 
> complete blockers.    I was thinking of doing a 2.0.2 build from trunk 
> sometime next week.   Thus, I have a couple questions:
>
> 1) What work do people have outstanding that would be good to get into 
> the 2.0.2 release?
>
> 2) Is there anything on trunk that should NOT go into a 2.0.2 release?   
> I know we haven't yet updated poms and stuff for JAX-WS 2.1/JAXB 2.1 so 
> none of that is an issue yet.   However, I know there were some 
> policy/feature things that I'm not familiar enough with to know what 
> kind of issues they would cause.
>
>
> If there are any #2 issues, I'll create a branch from 2.0.1 and 
> selectively merge things.   I'm hoping to avoid that if I can though.   
> Not fun.  
>
>
> In anycase,  what do people think?
>
>
>   

Mime
View raw message