cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Do a 2.0.2 release next week?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:16:57 GMT
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> We've fixed a lot more critical issues on trunk that I think warrant a
> 2.0.2 release.   A couple issues are really critical in that they are
> complete blockers.    I was thinking of doing a 2.0.2 build from trunk
> sometime next week.   Thus, I have a couple questions:
>
> 1) What work do people have outstanding that would be good to get into
> the 2.0.2 release?
>
> 2) Is there anything on trunk that should NOT go into a 2.0.2 release?
> I know we haven't yet updated poms and stuff for JAX-WS 2.1/JAXB 2.1 so
> none of that is an issue yet.   However, I know there were some
> policy/feature things that I'm not familiar enough with to know what
> kind of issues they would cause.

I tried upgrade to the JAX-WS 2.1 yesterday, and all test passed,
Also tried upgrade to JAXB 2.1, tons of tests failed when building the
tools,
I'm not sure, if we want to upgrade to 2.1 in the release of 2.0.2? I
can do that if we are OK for that.
If that's done, then we can implement the JAX-WS 2.1 after 2.0.2

James