cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Compile error in systests
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:17:55 GMT
That was caused by the maven, maven can not load the soap binding in
systests module, but  it can at the top level, that's why you see the
errors in systests module, but no errors at the top level.
We can add the soap binding dependent into the wsdlgen maven plugin,
that solve the problem, but then we have the cyclic dependent. :(
So after we solve the cyclic dependent, we can fix the test. I'm ok to
ignore the test, but we need to remember this.

James