cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Compile error in systests
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:02:33 GMT
I am getthing this compilation failure in systests (after first running
"mvn clean", then "mvn -P fastinstall" from the top, then mvn install
from systests):

[INFO] Compilation failure
C:\svn\apache\cxf\systests\src\test\java\org\apache\cxf\systest\soapheader\Heade
rClientServerTest.java:[62,41]
orderPizza(org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaT
ype,org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.CallerIDHeaderType) in
org.apache.cxf.pizza.Pizza
 cannot be applied to (org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaType)

C:\svn\apache\cxf\systests\src\test\java\org\apache\cxf\systest\soapheader\Heade
rClientServerTest.java:[62,41]
orderPizza(org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaT
ype,org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.CallerIDHeaderType) in
org.apache.cxf.pizza.Pizza
 cannot be applied to (org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaType)

If I remove the extraArgs for the codegen plugin, everything works fine.
But I don't want to commit this as the pom was changed to the same
effect in the past (revision 556834).
The comment in systests/pom.xml suggests a dependency problem:
<!-- this dependency seems only work in the systest module, not work in
the top level-->

Anyone knows a proper fix for this - that works from both the top and
the systests level?

Andrea.

Registered Number: 171387