cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff.Yu" <jeff...@iona.com>
Subject [Proposal] Sample Improvment
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 03:40:41 GMT
Hi, All

I would like to pick up the CXF-763, and below is my proposal on it, let
me know what you think.

1. Directory Structure:
-----------------------------
wsdlfirst (was: hello_world)
wsdlfirst_soap12 (was: soap12)
wsdlfirst_pure_xml (was: hello_world_xml_bare)

jaxws_async (was: hello_world_async)
jaxws_handlers (was: handlers)
jaxws_dispatch_provider (was: dispatch_provider)

javafirst_pojo (will add one, would like to use the aegis data binding)
javafirst_jaxws (will add one)
javafirst_spring_support (was: spring_http)

secure_https (was: hello_world_https)
in_jvm_transport (was: collocated)
configuration_interceptor (was: streaminterceptor)

hello_world_RPCLit (Will remove, or what name will it be given?)
hello_world_xml_wrapped (Will remove, or what name will it be given?)

---keep below folders unchanged------
restful_dispatch
restful_http_binding
ws_addressing
ws_policy
ws_rm
integration
js_provider
js_client
soap_header
mtom
mtosi_1.1
jms_pubsub
jms_queue
callback

2. Deploy to Container
--------------------------------
It will be different from what we have now, I would like to pack all the
required jars to $WAR/WEB-INF/lib folder, and then generate a WAR, so if
you want to deploy it to containers, what you need to do is to copy the
WAR to the container's deploy folder. you can see details in this
thread:
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-deploy-to-JBoss--tf4210975.html#a11978522

For tomcat container, if you set the CATALINA_HOME, and then you run:
"ant deploy-tomcat" , it will copy the generated war to the
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/

3. secure_https sample (was: hello_world_https)
Will change those three configuration file (****.cxf) to the ***.xml file.

Thanks
Jeff