cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Reminder: set version number when resolving a JIRA issue...
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 02:12:49 GMT

Just a quick reminder, when you resolve/close a Jira issue, please make
sure you set a version number on the issue.   We generate the release
notes from the Jira items so if the issue wasn't assigned a version, it
won't appear in the release notes.

We currently have 303 resolved/closed issues that don't have a version
number assigned to them.   That's almost a third of our total jira issue
count.

Anyway, if you've resolved an issue recently, could you please go back
and make sure it's marked resolved for 2.0.2?

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer