cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [WITHRAW][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.1-incubator
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:53:01 GMT

The first issue is very serious.    From Jervis's evaluation, the Source
based provider and dispatch stuff is completely broken unless you have a
SAAJ interceptor ahead of it to walk the message first (which is what I
assume the TCK does).

I'll rebuild this afternoon with that fix.   Please keep checking for
other issues.   Speak now please.   :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp