cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r563581 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/core/src: main/java/org/apache/cxf/bus/spring/ main/resources/META-INF/cxf/ test/java/org/apache/cxf/bus/spring/
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:52:50 GMT
Am Dienstag, den 07.08.2007, 17:35 +0000 schrieb andreasmyth@apache.org:
> Author: andreasmyth
> Date: Tue Aug  7 10:35:43 2007
> New Revision: 563581

> Log:
> Fixed problem with BusExtensionPostProcessor whereby its early
> resolving a reference to the bus had the effect that some beans'
> @PostConstruct annotated methods were not called.
>
>      public Object postProcessBeforeInitialization(Object bean, String -        initializeBus(bus);
> +        initializeBus(bus);

One spelling...

> +        assertNotNull(tf);
> +        assertTrue("test feature  has not been initialised", tf.initialised);
> +        assertTrue("bean injected into test feature has not been initialised", tf.testBean.initialised);

> +    static class TestBean {
> +
> +        boolean initialised;
> +
> +        @PostConstruct
> +        public void initialise() {
> +            initialised = true;
> +        }
> +    }
> +
> +    static class TestFeature extends AbstractFeature {
> +
> +        boolean initialised;
> +        TestBean testBean;
> +
> +        @PostConstruct
> +        public void initialise() {
> +            initialised = true;
> +        }
> +
>      public void testInitialisation() {

...the other.

Perhaps a minor point, but I would recommend standardizing on the
American "initialize", at least in method names.  Unlike "-our", even
the British themselves aren't always 100% behind the "-ise" ending[1],
and "-ize" is preferred in Canada[2].

[Disclosure: I'm a Yankee.]

Glen

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ize#-ise_.2F_-ize