cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Default Executor?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 08:13:25 GMT

Well the Bus AutomaticWorkQueue can serve as a shared Executor.

This is retreived via something like:

    Executor workQueue =
bus.getExtentsion(WorkQueueManager.class).getAutomaticQueue();

As it happens, the auto workqueue is the fallback used by WS-A when an
Executor isn't explicitly set on the target service.

BTW the AutomaticWorkQueueImpl is simply a sub-class of
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor with a little extra logic around
high & low water marks.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Registered Number: 171387