cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin, Bozhong" <Bozhong....@iona.com>
Subject RE: cxf-user-cn mailing list?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 05:41:19 GMT
Actually, I think it might not be necessary for this at this point. Initially, it is good for
all users to participate one mailing list, such that Chinese users could also leverage the
wisdom of those users/committers who speak English. Chinese users will grow their CXF knowledge/skills
quickly under this this kind of environment, IMHO. For those Chinese users who have been using
Apache software, they are actually good in English and comfortable to communicate issues/problems
on English mailing list.

In the future, it might make sense to add this kind of mailing list if Chinese users have
grow to a certain sophisticated level and there is a preference for that.

Cheers,
Bo