cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Accept the wsdl2js stuff donated by Basis Technology
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:35:04 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: 2007?7?31? 21:36
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Accept the wsdl2js stuff donated by Basis Technology

We apparently need a vote on wether we would like to accept the wsdl2js
stuff.    For those that missed the discussions earlier, the threads
are:

http://www.nabble.com/Contribution-of-wsdl2js-tool-tf4111015.html
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Contribution-of-wsdl2js-tool-tf4113367.html
http://www.nabble.com/WSDL2JS-next-legal-steps-tf4141475.html

Basically, they would like to contribute some code that will produce a
pure javascript client that is suitable for running in a browser.   It's
definitely cool stuff and it would be neet to see a ?js type url to
automaticall provide it and stuff.

The code itself can be found at:

Here's my +1.   This definitely has "coolness" written all over it.  :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Registered Number: 171387