cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Why www.xsume.com as a namespace?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:18:44 GMT

Cheers,
Jervis

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:glen.mazza@verizon.net]
Sent: 2007?7?28? 20:01
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Why www.xsume.com as a namespace?

When doing a search on "www.xsume.com" from the trunk directory of CXF,
it is showing up in approximately 25 places--mostly used in namespaces
for the xml files related to the build tools.  But this URL just points
to some online retailer, I don't see its relation to CXF.

For example, in trunk/tools/java2/.../java2wsdl.xml:

<toolspec xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
        xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict"
        xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xsume.com/Xutil/ToolSpecification
http://www.xsume.com/schema/xutil/tool-specification.xsd"
        xmlns="http://www.xsume.com/Xutil/ToolSpecification"
        xmlns:ts="http://www.xsume.com/Xutil/ToolSpecification">

Googling isn't showing anyone else using this namespace.  Should we be
switching this URL to an Apache one (I think so)?

Thanks,
Glen

Registered Number: 171387