cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator - attempt 2
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 02:12:36 GMT
+1

Jervis

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: 2007?6?29? 23:56
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator - attempt 2

Robert found some issues with the eclipse plugin not containing the
LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER stuff.    I've rebuilt the eclipse-plugin with
those files in place, thus, we need to re-vote.

The ONLY change in this is the eclipse-plugin.   I did NOT rebuild
anything else.

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0_incubator_take2/

The distributions are in the "distributions" directory.
The "maven2_repository" directory contains the stuff that will by
pushed to the m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0-incubator/

Here's my +1.