cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache CXF 2.0 Documentation: A simple JAX-WS service (page edited)
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:05:58 GMT
Hi Glen,

This will run fine on Java5. Its Java6 that we need to worry about...

BTW, this is in progress. I'll finish it up in the next day (I need to
finish the client code sample in SVN too). But hopefully it will address
your earlier message about this page being empty :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions