cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Code first tool proposal
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 03:26:23 GMT
Excellent work, Jim,

If you can also comment on the relationship between the java2wsdl and
java2cs, that will be great
IMHO, the java2wsdl does support the jaxws, and simple frontend, but
it's only generate the wsdl, is it the duplicate function in the java2cs,
Or is it possible to extend the java2wsdl (we need to find a better name
for it)
Or java2cs will call into the java2wsdl to generate the wsdl files, and
associate the artifacts (like the beans/binding files in case of jaxws)

And the java2cs should also generate the configuration files, right?
(spring, servlet etc.), and also we need have the ant tasks, so
generating artifacts, and then compile, deploy, all in one command.

All in all, looks a good plan :)

James