cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Exception loading CXF service in Spring with HTTP Binding]
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:11:44 GMT
I should also mention that with both services loaded, even if I try to
invoke the first service, which appears to have loaded as normal, CXF
barfs with the following exception -- keep in mind, the first service
has not been changed from its working state:

INFO: URIParameterInterceptor handle message on path [/authenticate]
with content-type [application/xml]
Jul 16, 2007 4:11:03 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: object is not an instance of declaring
class
    at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:88)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JAXWSMethodInvoker.invoke(JAXWSMethodInvoker.java:82)
    at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:56)
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:56)
    at
org.apache.cxf.workqueue.SynchronousExecutor.execute(SynchronousExecutor.java:37)
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:87)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:206)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:67)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.doMessage(ServletDestination.java:100)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:224)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:103)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.invoke(CXFServlet.java:261)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.doPost(CXFServlet.java:239)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:270)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:191)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:227)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:211)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:817)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:623)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:444)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)