cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Exception loading CXF service in Spring with HTTP Binding]
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:18:47 GMT
Dan,

That is what I tried first, at your original recommendation. The problem
is that the jaxws:server element according to the schema doesn't have
either "implementor" or "bindingUri" attributes. It instead has an
"implementor" element, and a "binding" element, which I tried using, in
the markup I sent you, but had no luck, and got the exception. The
schema isn't any clue as to what I'm supposed to have there.

Brad