cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator - attempt 2
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 01:28:17 GMT
<head>
</head>
+1<br>
Daniel Kulp wrote:
  <pre wrap="">Robert found some issues with the eclipse plugin not containing the
LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER stuff.    I've rebuilt the eclipse-plugin with
those files in place, thus, we need to re-vote.

The ONLY change in this is the eclipse-plugin.   I did NOT rebuild
anything else.

The staging area is at:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0_incubator_take2/">http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0_incubator_take2/</a>

The distributions are in the "distributions" directory.
The "maven2_repository" directory contains the stuff that will by
pushed to the m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0-incubator/">http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0-incubator/</a>

Here's my +1.