cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse and the manifest jar
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:41:02 GMT
On Sunday 29 July 2007 20:58, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I am disappointed to note that Eclipse doesn't seem to be able to use
> the manifest jar on the classpath. I send this message in case I'm
> missing something stupid.

No.  It's not you.   Eclipse is stupid.

This bites us when we try to "import" the ant based demos into eclipse as
well.   Eclipse finds the manifest jar and puts that in the list of
jars, but that doesn't work.

Ideally, eclipse would either use the manifest for compile/run, or at
import time, look at the manifest and grab all the jars it points to as
well.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer