cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doesn't include right jra package in the cxf-manifest-incubator.jar MENIFEST.MF
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 03:36:19 GMT

It's actually a bug in the assembly.   Adding:
            <outputFileNameMapping>${artifactId}-${baseVersion}.
${extension}</outputFileNameMapping>
to the dependencySet in the assembly should make the jar in the lib dir
be jra-1.0-alpha-4-SNAPSHOT.jar.    I Haven't tested it though.  :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer