cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject 2.0.1 - what's left.....
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:16:43 GMT

There are currently 20 open issues for 2.0.1.   I think a bunch of them
are either resolved or could be moved to 2.1.   I'm going to go through
some of them and reassign to 2.1.

Could everyone else please take a quick look and close off anything that
you know is resolved.    Also, if you're working on something for 2.0.1
that ISN'T reflected in Jira, could you please create a quick Jira item
so I know what's left.

We're getting VERY close to 2.0.1.   We've fixed a ton of stuff and even
managed to add some new features.  (There are 48 resolved items for
2.0.1 right now.)   I just want to make sure the changes are properly
tracked so I don't do the build too soon (and miss stuff that should be
in it) or waste time waiting for stuff that won't make it.

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer