cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r555978 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/common/ buildtools/src/main/resources/ tools/common/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/common/ tools/common/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/common/model/ tools/com...
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:29:02 GMT
On Saturday 14 July 2007 03:58, James Mao wrote:
> Why remove the DataTypeAdapter?,
> The adapter class is used in the jaxb binding file which will be
> generated automatically if the sei has a java.util.Date or
> java.util.Calendar type

Oh.  Ok.   Eclipse basically said it was unused code since NOTHING in the
compile tree referenced it at all.   There also wasn't a comment in the
code itself saying why it was there.  I'll put it back on Monday (unless
you or someone beats me to it).    However, it really needs to go back
with some tests or something.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp