cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wsdl2java ant task
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:47:18 GMT

I'm actually wondering if it would make sense to have both the
wsimport/wsgen tasks and the w2j/j2w tasks.    Thus, for people coming
from the Sun RI, things would be easy.  For people starting fresh or
coming from Axis or similar, thing would also make sense.

Basically, take the code I had for calling the tools, push it up into
abstract base classes, and have subclasses to map the flags
appropriately.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp