cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wsdl2java ant task
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:30:02 GMT

I've attached the source of the anttasks we use for the wiring into the
TCK.   It could definitely be used as a starting point for something
more complete.   It basically just "mimics" the RI ant tasks so all the
docs for those should apply (within the limits of CXFs tools).

The main thing I don't really like about it are:
1) The RI has a bunch of flags that don't make sense for our tools.
Thus, the antasks have a bunch of fields and stuff that just don't do
anything.

2) I really am not a fan of "wsimport" and "wsgen" as the
names.   "wsdl2java" and "java2wsdl" seem to make more sense to me, but
it probably doesn't really matter.

In anycase, if someone wanted to take this on and maybe use this as a
starting point, I'm OK with that.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp