cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Why www.xsume.com as a namespace?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:14 GMT
I know they're not supposed to change, but they're also supposed to be
valid to begin with.  Did IONA ever actually own that domain (why would
it?)--or was that informally chosen because it was the name of the
application, with the ideas of getting a "real" official schema name
later?  If the latter, good--I think we're at the stage now where we can
get a real schema URI.

Glen