cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Code first tool proposal
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:43:07 GMT
BTW, what is the purpose of the simple frontend server?  Is it ever
intended to see production use, or is it primarily for newbies who are
not necessarily servlet-container knowledgeable?  I wonder if we could
get rid of it and have people start using servlet containers/Java app
servers from day one instead.

Thanks,
Glen