cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r559318 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: common/common/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/helpers/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/ systests/ systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/aegis/ systests/src/test/resources/webapp/ syst...
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:18:19 GMT
You may wish to check with the Apache mentors on this, but when you
absorb code donations, I believe the packages should be renamed to
accomodate CXF's normal package naming structure
(org.apache.cxf.whatever...)

de.silberlicht.xxxx is not the name of a normal Apache package
directory.

Glen

Am Mittwoch, den 25.07.2007, 05:00 +0000 schrieb ffang@apache.org:
> Author: ffang
> Date: Tue Jul 24 22:00:22 2007
> New Revision: 559318

> Log:
> [CXF-776] when use aegis databinding, support number of operation parameters is more
than one
>           add system test to deploy server using aegis databinding into servlet container
with spring configuration file

> Added:
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/footprint/
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/footprint/www/
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/footprint/www/services/
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/footprint/www/services/auth/
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/footprint/www/services/auth/AuthServiceImpl.java
  (with props)
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/silberlicht/
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/silberlicht/authservice/
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/silberlicht/authservice/AuthService.java
  (with props)
>     incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/java/de/silberlicht/authservice/Authenticate.java
  (with props)