cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: wsdl2java ant task
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 03:50:16 GMT
Another option would be to remain with the standard RI options[1][2] but
just use the more intuitive Axis names of "wsdl2java" and "java2wsdl",
which would take care of the second concern Dan mentioned below.

Glen

[1] http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/2.0/jaxws/wsgen.html
[2] http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/2.0/jaxws/wsimport.html