cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: wsdl2java ant task
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:45:14 GMT
It might be useful to incorporate Axis' WSDL2Java[1] here, at least have
the same (where applicable) settings and options (even if the underlying
code needs to change), so users can move between the two with less
difficulty.

Both Apache Axis and Apache CXF code are owned by the Apache Software
Foundation, so there shouldn't be a legal headache involved if we did
this.  Thoughts?

Glen

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_2/CodegenToolReference.html