cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Picking up <jaxws:client> config from non-specific Service.getPort()
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:12:49 GMT

Yep, all this assertion is checking is that "foo" property has been
injected with a value of "bar", as configured in the
soapServiceConfig.xml.

The actual proxy returned from Service.getPort() is usable in the sense
that invocation could be made on it.

The point I guess I was making in my last mail was simply that the title
of the JIRA "javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(java.lang.Class<T>
serviceEndpointInterface) does not work" is a bit misleading, as
Service.getPort() does sortta work in the sense that it returns a
usuable proxy.

What doesn't work is the injection of the configuration from the
corresponding <jaxws:client> bean.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Registered Number: 171387