cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Picking up <jaxws:client> config from non-specific Service.getPort()
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:46:09 GMT

Dan,

Obviously I misread your response ... i.e. I got the impression that you
intended to fix this, but it looks like the issue still exists ... so I
guess you meant that you weren't objecting to the problem being fixed,
as opposed to signing up to do the fix.

Anyway, have you any ideas as to why the injection of the <jaxws:client>
bean doesn't occur if the port name isn't specified explicitly by the
application?

/Eoghan

Registered Number: 171387