cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Release of 2.0 - what's left?
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:00:38 GMT

Couple of minor fixes/enhancements ...

I need to put in a small extension to the JettyHTTPServerEngine config,
to allow for fallback (i.e. non-port-specific) thread pool sizes to be
configured. I'll put this in this afternoon.

There's also some fall-out from the SOAP Headers refactor that resulted
in the WS-A namespace being encoded twice in these headers. I'd like to
see this fixed pre-2.0. I could get to it early next week.

/Eoghan

Registered Number: 171387