cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: (Very) Frequent Test Failures on Windows
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 19:24:25 GMT

Well the reworked HTTPS config patch also went into trunk this morning.

Even though the decoupled tests use plain ol' HTTP as opposed to HTTPS,
this patch involves some rework of the JettyHTTPServerEngine logic in
the insecure case also.

Have you tried running the tests against r545110 (i.e. last revision
before the reworked HTTPS config patch was applied).

Cheers,
Eoghan

Registered Number: 171387