cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Paibir, Ajay" <ajay.pai...@iona.com>
Subject RE: (Very) Frequent Test Failures on Windows
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 18:21:38 GMT
Hi

Yes I am seeing this too even after a clean build/repository.
Also I have two more test showing similar failure.

org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.DecoupledClientServerTest
org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.policy.RMPolicyTest

It seems the common subset for all the three tests is the decoupled
Http.

Any changes went in around this area? I have all updates before DanK's
commit.

Regards
Ajay

Registered Number: 171387