cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Paibir, Ajay" <ajay.pai...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Coloc Binding Test Error
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:52:24 GMT
Hi Polar,

I have not been able to reproduce this error on my windows box even on
repeated runs. Further this unit test itself doesn't have multiple
threads(unless easymock does something in its runtime) to get a
ConcurrentModification ex.
Let me see if changing the unit test in any way based on the EasyMock
code helps.

Ajay

Registered Number: 171387