cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Spring Anomally
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:52:02 GMT
There are also issues with JAX-B generated primitive types (like
Booleans), if you specify default values in the source schema.  In
particular, the JAX-B generated types are not spring-compatible (I
think they are not beans, proper).

I've worked around these issues by not defining defaults for
primitive types in schema, but instead relying on code and
documentation to enforce default behavior.  Not ideal, but it got me
over that particular hump.

-Fred