cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: heads up: rename abstractcachedoutputstream?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 03:42:10 GMT
Hi Dan, good to see you start to look into this. A quick search through our code base shows
that there are 9 classes extend from AbstractCachedOutputStream, changing AbstractCachedOutputStream
to CachedOutputStream should make it possible to use CachedOutputStream directly in some cases
thus reduce unnecessary sub-classes of AbstractCachedOutputStream.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387