cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Picking up <jaxws:client> config from non-specific Service.getPort()
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 04:00:07 GMT
Hiya Jervis,

I was looking into this issue for a while tonight, but I haven't figured it
out really. I do know that the first problem is that the "{...}SoapPort"
isn't the one being selected by the getPort() call - its selecting the
GreeterPort. But even if I change my config its not being picked up. But I
could be doing something silly, so you might want to verify that for
yourself :-)

Cheers,
- Dan

On 6/20/07, Liu, Jervis <jliu@iona.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys, I can take a look into this issue. I plan to work on a relevant
> issue, which is Service.getPort(java.lang.Class<T>
> serviceEndpointInterface) does not work, JIRA CXF-735. I will make sure the
> injection stuff working properly when I work on cxf-735.
>
> Cheers,
> Jervis

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions