cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Wrong namespace: message="ns2:faultDetail"
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 02:19:49 GMT
Hi Dan,

I can reproduce the problem now, just noticed that you are not running
from the Tomcat.
Previously, I deploy the application into the tomcat and  invoke
http://localhost:8080/helloworld/services/hello_world?wsdl, and the
return wsdl is correct.

The wsdl returned from the stand alone is different, it's built from the
java class.
Jim will commit a patch, after that the duplicate fault element will be
fixed, he's also looking into the second problem you raised.

P.S for the cxf interop with wcf, for details you can see
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1780415&SiteID=1
basically the pingMe operation has some problems due to the input/output
name attribute, the cxf service is deployed in the tomcat, i have not
tested the standalone.

Regards,
James