cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Release plan consensus...
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:20:30 GMT
Note current trunk pom version is "2.1-incubator-snapshot". Instead of
asking people to create a branch for new features, another option would
be to create a branch for 2.0.1 release, and let people continue use
trunk for 2.1 release works. In this way, any fixes that go into trunk
can be selectively merged to 2.0.1 release branch.

We need to change pom version to "2.0.1-incubator-snapshot" anyway.

Regards,
Bo