cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Unused parameter in CXFBusImpl.shutdown(boolean wait)
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:11:14 GMT
Seumas,

The "shudown(boolean wait)" operation is part of the org.apache.cxf.Bus
interface, which the CXFBusImpl implements. You can't take the "wait"
parameter out of it.

Cheers,
-Polar

Soltysik, Seumas wrote:
> Hi Willem,
> Potentially this is a valid parameter, but since it is not used, it should not be a parameter.
I am surprised there is not a checkstyle rule to check for un-used parameters.
> Regards,
> Seumas

any intent to make use of this parameter? If not, it should be removed.